In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Manatee Arts Education Council (MAEC) has instituted a 6-month membership from January 15, 2021 – July 15, 2021.
The Manatee Arts Education Council (MAEC) supports, promotes, and celebrates PreK-12 arts education, and in this unprecedented time we strongly believe every student in public schools in Manatee County deserves equitable access to high-quality arts education.
Your membership supports arts-based education in our schools through arts programming and events.
We believe the arts are crucial to supporting the well-being of our students and are critical during this unusual school year.
We invite you to be part of a passionate group of advocates supporting the arts in education. Join MAEC today to stay informed, involved, and engaged in arts education in Manatee County.
Educator Member - $10
Individual Community Member (Arts Advocates) - $15
Arts and Cultural Organizational Member - $75
Local Business Partners - $150
All membership levels receive:
- Membership newsletter on arts education program in Manatee schools
- Celebrate successes of Manatee arts teachers and students
- Information on upcoming arts and cultural events
- Information on critical arts-related advocacy
- Invitation to MAEC events including Arts Alive, Arts Rise and Shine, Mix and Mingle events, and more.
- Eligibility to serve on MAEC board (by invitation only)
Educator Members also receive:
- Ability to showcase student success in MAEC newsletter, MAEC website, and throughout school district leadership
- Eligibility to apply for MAEC grants and scholarships
Organizational Members also receive:
- Opportunity to advertise arts programming in the MAEC newsletter
- Field trip and school programs highlighted on MAEC website
How to become a MAEC member:
via the Manatee Education Foundation website - find the button 'Click to Join'.
Those wishing to pay via invoice should download and return a paper membership form.